    Also, like with Season 1 and Season 2, are there any bonus disc offers
    out there for South Park Season 3?

    TIA

    Chop Top, Jun 14, 2004

  2. Chop Top wrote:
    > Is there only one actual DVD out of The Dark Crystal and Labryinth?

    There are three releases each of those movies. Originally there were
    basic versions put out with so-so prints, then there were Superbit
    editions (that look very nice) and now there are big box set editions,
    which, I have heard, is like the original release but with the newer
    Superbit transfer and sound, as well as some nice extras. These two box
    sets were, of course, announced as soon as I got home from buying the
    Superbit editions! Happened with Escape from New York too...

    --
    This signature brought to you by Coca-Cola(tm)

    Grand Inquisitor, Jun 14, 2004

  3. Chop Top

    Chop Top Guest

    I have the first 2 releases and they are pretty much special editions
    on their own. Do the newer box sets have new special features or are
    the extras the same. Does the newer box sets have all the feaures of
    the first releases? If not, I'll prob keep my first editions.

    Chop Top, Jun 14, 2004
  4. Chop Top wrote:

    > I have the first 2 releases and they are pretty much special editions
    > on their own. Do the newer box sets have new special features or are
    > the extras the same. Does the newer box sets have all the feaures of
    > the first releases? If not, I'll prob keep my first editions.

    No offense man but this stuff *is* on the web. The extras in the new
    boxsets are substantial. www.dvdfile.com has the reviews (use the
    search feature)

    --
    This signature brought to you by Coca-Cola(tm)

    Grand Inquisitor, Jun 14, 2004