    How many of the barnyard animals did momma copulate with until you came
    along? Ooooops! I wasn't supposed to tell!

    LOL! Tom Shelly
    An Metet, May 16, 2004

  2. An Metet

    DarkMatter Guest

    On Sun, 16 May 2004 06:33:26 -0400, An Metet
    <> Gave us:

    >NOTE: This message was sent thru a mail2news gateway.
    >No effort was made to verify the identity of the sender.

    That's because the sender is a retard.

    > How many of the barnyard animals did momma copulate with until you came
    >along?

    I'd bet that there isn't anything that you get correct.

    > Ooooops! I wasn't supposed to tell!

    Ooops... there isn't anything that you know, so there is nothing
    you can tell.

    > LOL!

    Lame Out Loud... Yes... you are.

    > Tom Shelly, The fucking Usenet retard.

    Yes... You are.
    DarkMatter, May 17, 2004

  3. An Metet

    WMaynard Guest

    Looks like you made another friend.

    On Sun, 16 May 2004 17:08:40 -0700, DarkMatter <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 16 May 2004 06:33:26 -0400, An Metet
    ><> Gave us:
    >
    >>NOTE: This message was sent thru a mail2news gateway.
    >>No effort was made to verify the identity of the sender.

    > That's because the sender is a retard.
    >>
    >> How many of the barnyard animals did momma copulate with until you came
    >>along?

    > I'd bet that there isn't anything that you get correct.
    >
    >> Ooooops! I wasn't supposed to tell!

    > Ooops... there isn't anything that you know, so there is nothing
    >you can tell.
    >

    >> LOL!

    > Lame Out Loud... Yes... you are.
    >
    >> Tom Shelly, The fucking Usenet retard.