    Was anyone able to get it out of the sleeve without ripping it? I've been
    trying to do it for over two hours.

    Aphelion

    Aphelion, Dec 1, 2004

  2. Aphelion

    Rob Mac Guest

    Took me 3.5 seconds.

    Rob Mac, Dec 1, 2004

  3. Aphelion

    jayembee Guest

    "Rob Mac" <> wrote:

    >"Aphelion" <> wrote:
    >
    >> Was anyone able to get it out of the sleeve without ripping it?
    >> I've been trying to do it for over two hours.

    > Took me 3.5 seconds.

    Admittedly, it's a bit tight, but it took me under 5 seconds, as well
    (just did it right this minute).

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Dec 1, 2004
  4. Aphelion

    Galley Guest

    On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 01:44:36 GMT, "Aphelion" <> spewed forth
    these words of wisdom:

    >Was anyone able to get it out of the sleeve without ripping it? I've been
    >trying to do it for over two hours.
    >
    >Aphelion

    Reminds me of some of the trouble I have had getting Sony SACD's out of the
    plastic sleeve. :)

    Galley

    Galley, Dec 1, 2004
  5. In article <8m9rd.27205$>,
    says...

    >Was anyone able to get it out of the sleeve without ripping it? I've been
    >trying to do it for over two hours.
    >
    >Aphelion

    Yeah thats one tight mother. I got it out but it took some work.

    MS#1Fanboy-JoJo, Dec 1, 2004
  6. Aphelion

    Jordan Lund Guest

    "Aphelion" <> wrote in message news:<8m9rd.27205$>...
    > Was anyone able to get it out of the sleeve without ripping it? I've been
    > trying to do it for over two hours.
    >
    > Aphelion

    A better question would be "Is it worth the trouble?" :^) The original
    version pretty much sucked. Who would have guessed that Affleck would
    make a great Daredevil but a rotten Matt Murdock?

    - Jordan

    Jordan Lund, Dec 2, 2004