Dare you!!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by DaveG, Nov 3, 2003.

  1. DaveG

    DaveG Guest

    http://tinyurl.com/thq1

    Post the results here!!
    Mine-

    Your karmic zodiac is ARIES. Good Qualities: You are strongwilled, a
    natural born leader, and assertive. You know what you want, and you
    know how to get it. You don't mind getting your hands dirty with an
    honest days work, but would be better off in a leadership position.
    You are an excellent speaker, and with Mars on your side, you usually
    win your battles. Bad Qualities: You are stubborn, and need to learn
    to meet others in the middle occasionally. You have aggressive
    tendencies, which in some situations are a very bad thing. You are
    also very temperamental, and can be set off by slightest thing. Best
    Match: Sagittarius Best to Avoid: Libra, Aries.

    --
    ATB-DaveG.

    "I looked at my watch and to my surprise I was dancin' with a woman
    twice my size!"

    DaveG, Nov 3, 2003

  2. DaveG

    Harrison Guest

    Had to quit halfway through. I've never shopped for incense.

    Harrison, Nov 3, 2003

  3. DaveG

    trout Guest

    DaveG wrote:

    > http://tinyurl.com/thq1
    >
    > Post the results here!!

    "Your karmic zodiac is TAURUS. Good Qualities: You tend to be creative
    person, and often want to bring good things into the world. You are
    thoughtful of others, and give respect (and credit) where it is due.
    Although you can be quite stubbourn,but with Venus on your side your
    gentle nature will tell you when to back down. Bad Qualities: You can
    sometimes be brash and hurtful in your criticism and complete honesty.
    Your curiosity can sometimes get you into quite a bit of trouble too.
    Best Match: Virgo Best to Avoid: Aquarius, Scorpio."
    --
    "Who, me?"

    trout, Nov 3, 2003
  4. DaveG

    bb3 Guest

    "DaveG" <> wrote in message
    > http://tinyurl.com/thq1
    >
    > Post the results here!!
    > Mine-
    >
    > Your karmic zodiac is ARIES. Good Qualities: You are strongwilled, a
    > natural born leader, and assertive. You know what you want, and you
    > know how to get it. You don't mind getting your hands dirty with an
    > honest days work, but would be better off in a leadership position.
    > You are an excellent speaker, and with Mars on your side, you usually
    > win your battles. Bad Qualities: You are stubborn, and need to learn
    > to meet others in the middle occasionally. You have aggressive
    > tendencies, which in some situations are a very bad thing. You are
    > also very temperamental, and can be set off by slightest thing. Best
    > Match: Sagittarius Best to Avoid: Libra, Aries.
    >
    > --
    > ATB-DaveG.
    >
    > "I looked at my watch and to my surprise I was dancin' with a woman
    > twice my size!"

    "Your karmic zodiac is LIBRA. Good Qualities: You like balance, and are
    always looking for something steady. You are good in lasting
    relationships because of this. With Venus as your ruling planet you tend
    to fall deeply in love, and find oneness within your relationships. You
    are very creative and artistic. Bad Qualities: Your need for balance
    drives not only you, but others crazy. Your tendency to fall deeply in
    love tends to get your heart broken when you realize that the person you
    think you love isn't the one. Best Match: Aquarius Best to Avoid:
    Cancer, Aries"

    Ha! The internet isn't always right.

    bb3, Nov 3, 2003
  5. DaveG wrote:

    > http://tinyurl.com/thq1

    > Post the results here!!

    Your karmic zodiac is CARCHARUS. Good Qualities: You are strong yet
    possess much grace, and except for the occasional parasite, you have a
    self-cleaning exterior surface. You are very aquadynamic. Since you swim
    constantly, to keep water flowing through your gills, you have built
    incredible levels of endurance: you can go all night -- every night. As
    for your tastes, you don't mind the mundane, but are open minded enough
    to seek out the occasional new experience, even if that sometimes means
    you also ingest bit of surfboard. This makes you an interesting, if
    sometimes dangerous companion. Bad Qualities: Your fin is treasured by
    certain backward cultures. Best Match: foodfish. Best To Avoid:
    Harpoonians.

    --
    Blinky - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Linux RU 297263
    Microsoft, 23 Oct: "As a result of challenges to our business model,

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 3, 2003
  6. DaveG

    Carlhungus Guest

    wrote:

    >http://tinyurl.com/thq1
    >
    >Post the results here!!
    >Mine-
    >
    >Your karmic zodiac is ARIES. Good Qualities: You are strongwilled, a
    >natural born leader, and assertive. You know what you want, and you
    >know how to get it. You don't mind getting your hands dirty with an
    >honest days work, but would be better off in a leadership position.
    >You are an excellent speaker, and with Mars on your side, you usually
    >win your battles. Bad Qualities: You are stubborn, and need to learn
    >to meet others in the middle occasionally. You have aggressive
    >tendencies, which in some situations are a very bad thing. You are
    >also very temperamental, and can be set off by slightest thing. Best
    >Match: Sagittarius Best to Avoid: Libra, Aries.

    In the words of the mystical Magic 8 Ball, I can<br>not predict
    now.....
    href="http://quizilla.com/users/MistressBelladonna/quizzes/What's%20your%20Karmic%20Zodiac%20Sign%3F/">What's
    your Karmic Zodiac Sign?</a></font><BR> <font size="-3">brought to you

    WTF?

    Carlhungus, Nov 4, 2003
  7. DaveG

    anthonyberet Guest

    DaveG wrote:
    > http://tinyurl.com/thq1
    >
    > Post the results here!!
    > Mine-
    >
    > Your karmic zodiac is ARIES. Good Qualities: You are strongwilled, a
    > natural born leader, and assertive. You know what you want, and you
    > know how to get it. You don't mind getting your hands dirty with an
    > honest days work, but would be better off in a leadership position.
    > You are an excellent speaker, and with Mars on your side, you usually
    > win your battles. Bad Qualities: You are stubborn, and need to learn
    > to meet others in the middle occasionally. You have aggressive
    > tendencies, which in some situations are a very bad thing. You are
    > also very temperamental, and can be set off by slightest thing. Best
    > Match: Sagittarius Best to Avoid: Libra, Aries.

    I didn't know "individuality" was an emotion.
    Besides, Aquarians don't believe in the zodiac.
    be spam-filtered.
    Do you use filesharing networks? If so, please visit my online poll:
    http://vote.sparklit.com/web_poll.spark/780772
    anthonyberet

    anthonyberet, Nov 5, 2003