    huck Guest

    How do I delite this progran/ It will NOT delite it on add & remove/ thanks
    for any help
    huck, Jun 27, 2009

  2. Hello,

    Try reinstalling DAP and then uninstalling DAP again.

    ___
    Singapore Computer Home Remote On-Site Repair Service

    Singapore Computer Service, Jun 27, 2009

  3. huck

    thanatoid Guest

    "huck" <> wrote in

    > How do I delite this progran/ It will NOT delite it on add
    > & remove/ thanks for any help

    Why would you want to remove something you "delite" in having?

    Seriously, learn to spell, and don't install programs which do
    nothing but put malware on your computer. And get ready for a
    reinstall. You do have original CD's and backups of the
    important stuff?

    Thought so.

    --
    Lots of theoretical butchers are alleged and other bloody eyes
    are suitable, but will Pam secure that?
    thanatoid, Jun 27, 2009
  4. huck

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sun, 28 Jun 2009 02:10:57 +0800, "Singapore Computer Service"
    <> wrote:

    >Hello,
    >
    >Try reinstalling DAP and then uninstalling DAP again.

    You'd think chucktard and RtS work for Singapore Computer Service...

    >Singapore Computer Home Remote On-Site Repair Service

    Home Remote On-Site ???
    Evan Platt, Jun 27, 2009
  5. Evan Platt wrote:

    > "Singapore Computer Service" wrote:
    >> Hello,
    >>
    >> Try reinstalling DAP and then uninstalling DAP again.

    > You'd think chucktard and RtS work for Singapore Computer Service...

    Maybe they were deported. <g>

    >> Singapore Computer Home Remote On-Site Repair Service

    > Home Remote On-Site ???

    ...and with a business name for a handle, and a top-posted non-conforming
    non-delimited advertising signature block, one might just get the
    impression that "Singy" stepped into this group to spam.

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jun 27, 2009
  6. huck

    Aardvark Guest

    Fix your sig delimiter. Quit top-posting.
    Aardvark, Jun 28, 2009
  7. huck

    pimpom Guest

    "huck" <> wrote in message
    > How do I delite this progran/ It will NOT delite it on add &
    > remove/ thanks for any help

    Could it be because the program was running when you tried to
    uninstall it? Did you exit the prog first? Once DAP is loaded, it
    still runs in the background even if you close the window unless
    you exit.
    pimpom, Jun 28, 2009
  8. huck

    huck Guest

    Thanatoid= thanks for you reply U ASSHOLE

    huck, Jun 29, 2009
  9. In message <Rc32m.28162$>, "huck" wrote:

    > > "huck" <> wrote in
    > >
    > >> How do I delite this progran/ It will NOT delite it on add
    > >> & remove/ thanks for any help

    Go Run> type REGEDIT, enter, and then search for any keys that relate to your
    unwanted software and delete them.
    Start small and work up. Dont delete shared .dlls for instance.
    Try deleteing the DAP folder in there first.

    HTH

    -James Madison
    §ñühw¤£f, Jun 29, 2009
  10. huck

    thanatoid Guest

    "huck" <> wrote in

    > Thanatoid= thanks for you reply U ASSHOLE
    > "thanatoid" <> wrote in message

    <SNIP>

    thanatoid is not capitalized. "You reply" is grammatically
    incorrect, it should be "your reply" (you're welcome, BTW). U is
    spelled You. Do not top-post (look it up).

    thanatoid, Jun 29, 2009
  11. thanatoid <> deflatulated this
    with news:Xns9C39717EFD73thanexit@188.40.43.245:

    > "huck" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Thanatoid= thanks for you reply U ASSHOLE
    >> "thanatoid" <> wrote in message

    > <SNIP>
    >
    > thanatoid is not capitalized. "You reply" is grammatically
    > incorrect, it should be "your reply" (you're welcome, BTW). U is
    > spelled You. Do not top-post (look it up).

    I think ... <drools on keyboard>... lol

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ; and *NO*, that's NOT a snake in my pocket; I'm
    NOT particularly happy to see you; and, I'm NOT the Octomom's baby-daddy!

    "Finish eating your diapers or you don't get any desert!"
    --§ñühw¤£f's Mamma when he was in teh "Special" collages

    Bucky Breeder, Jun 29, 2009