    online, so I'd would feel more comfortable if somebody else has already
    "gone there"...

    Thanks.
    Randy, Jun 27, 2005

  2. This is from Dennis Pack:
    Dantz Retrospect Backup and Recovery software Professional version 7.0 will
    duplicate a X64 drive for file retrieval. Disaster recovery doesn't
    recognize the operating system yet. Technical support is aware of the
    concern and is in the process of developing and update to recognize the X64
    operating systems.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 27, 2005

  3. Randy

    Dennis Pack Guest

    Andre:

    Thanks for quoting me.

    Dantz currently has an update to correct the incompatibility with x64. My
    test hard drive finally died so I won't be able to test it until I get
    another hard drive. Dantz doesn't recognize an external hard drive in
    recovery. The error messages that I was getting were gone, but the bearings
    seized during the last half of the test. I should be getting another hard
    drive in about a week or two.

    Dennis Pack, Jun 28, 2005
  4. Randy

    Randy Guest

    I thank you both, and wish you speedy recovery on your system, Dennis.

    Randy, Jun 28, 2005
  5. No problem Randy, and I wish you all the best too Dennis.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 28, 2005
  6. Randy

    Dennis Pack Guest

    I just lost a test hard drive. the SATA raid has no problems. I don't use
    the raid drives for testing because that's my main operating system and it
    takes way too long to rebuild. I test and modify on the IDE drives so I
    don't loose anything important.

    Dennis Pack, Jun 29, 2005
  7. Great!

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 29, 2005