    drivers function fully with no re-installation. Duplicate worked with the
    release version but disaster recovery had errors. The errors were corrected
    in the update and duplicate still works normally.

    Dennis Pack, Jul 3, 2005

  2. Dennis Pack

    Randy Guest

    Thanks for the good news, Dennis. I guess that's enough for me to keep the
    new external drive I just bought.

    Can this also backup/restore to networked drives, and if so, have you tried
    that yet? I'm on the verge of replacing a file server (NT server on dual
    pentium pro) with a mere external hard drive (USB or 1394) attached to a
    (USB8200) router, which will severely simplify things and cut my energy bill
    and maintenance costs for the file server. And of course, adding or
    replacing drive capacity is much simpler too. It's amazing how tasks have
    become so much easier (as well as superior) as technology has evolved over
    the years...

    "Dennis Pack" <> wrote in message
    > Dantz Retrospect 7.0 version 7.0.301 update version 7.0.5.102 is the

    latest
    > available. Backup, Duplicate and Disaster Recovery function fully with

    X64.

    Randy, Jul 3, 2005

  3. Thank you very much Dennis. :)
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 3, 2005