  1. Anyone know the R1 status of _Danger: Diabolik_? Amazon had a mid-July
    release posted. Now it's, "Release date to be announced: The release date
    for this video has not been finalized." What's the skinny?
    Raúl Bloodworth, Jun 27, 2004

  2. Raúl Bloodworth wrote:
    > Anyone know the R1 status of _Danger: Diabolik_? Amazon had a mid-July
    > release posted. Now it's, "Release date to be announced: The release date
    > for this video has not been finalized." What's the skinny?

    It's listed as "cancelled" on the Home Theater Info site:

    http://www.hometheaterinfo.com/cancelled_a-l.htm

    ....though there's a rumour on the Home Theater Forum that it might just be
    a delay to add some extras:

    http://hometheaterforum.com/htforum/showthread.php?threadid=201037

    HTH,

    doug

    --
    "Show me the movie that doesn't deal in black and white..."
    --James
    Douglas Bailey, Jun 28, 2004

  3. "Douglas Bailey" <> wrote in message
    > Raúl Bloodworth wrote:
    > > Anyone know the R1 status of _Danger: Diabolik_? Amazon had a mid-July
    > > release posted. Now it's, "Release date to be announced: The release

    date
    > > for this video has not been finalized." What's the skinny?

    > It's listed as "cancelled" on the Home Theater Info site:
    >
    > http://www.hometheaterinfo.com/cancelled_a-l.htm
    >
    > ...though there's a rumour on the Home Theater Forum that it might just be
    > a delay to add some extras:
    >
    > http://hometheaterforum.com/htforum/showthread.php?threadid=201037
    >
    > HTH,
    >
    > doug

    Thanks
    Raúl Bloodworth, Jun 28, 2004
  4. On Mon, 28 Jun 2004, Douglas Bailey wrote:

    > Raúl Bloodworth wrote:
    > > Anyone know the R1 status of _Danger: Diabolik_? Amazon had a mid-July
    > > release posted. Now it's, "Release date to be announced: The release date
    > > for this video has not been finalized." What's the skinny?

    > It's listed as "cancelled" on the Home Theater Info site:
    >
    > http://www.hometheaterinfo.com/cancelled_a-l.htm
    >
    > ...though there's a rumour on the Home Theater Forum that it might just be
    > a delay to add some extras:
    >
    > http://hometheaterforum.com/htforum/showthread.php?threadid=201037

    Tim Lucas commentary would be nice...but that might take a whole *day* to
    set up, clearly that's *way* too much work for Paramount.

    swac
    Trailer, schmailer.
    Stephen Cooke, Jun 28, 2004