    webmail page with a 'click here to continue browsing 'your url' '
    link.

    Who needs that shit?

    paora, Sep 10, 2004

  2. paora

    Ryan Jacobs Guest

    "paora" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > They taken to randomnly redirecting their customers to their new
    > webmail page with a 'click here to continue browsing 'your url' '
    > link.
    >
    > Who needs that shit?

    Probably something related to Annette Whats-her-Face suckering you into
    thier pathetic ISP.

    Moral to the story......... you get what you pay for.

    Ryan Jacobs, Sep 10, 2004

  3. "paora" <> wrote in message

    > They taken to randomnly redirecting their customers to their new
    > webmail page with a 'click here to continue browsing 'your url' '
    > link.

    One of the nice things about living in a place like NZ is that you can
    simply change ISPs :).

    Andrew Bryson, Sep 10, 2004
  4. paora

    paora Guest

    On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 20:13:57 +1200, "Ryan Jacobs" <>
    wrote:

    >"paora" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> They taken to randomnly redirecting their customers to their new
    >> webmail page with a 'click here to continue browsing 'your url' '
    >> link.
    >>
    >> Who needs that shit?

    >Probably something related to Annette Whats-her-Face suckering you into
    >thier pathetic ISP.
    >
    >Moral to the story......... you get what you pay for.

    Well actually, slingshot isn't too bad for the price and probably
    better than some more expensive isps. I'm curious as to why they think
    it necessary to **** that up.

    paora, Sep 10, 2004
  5. paora

    paora Guest

    On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 20:29:25 +1200, "Andrew Bryson"
    <> wrote:

    >"paora" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> They taken to randomnly redirecting their customers to their new
    >> webmail page with a 'click here to continue browsing 'your url' '
    >> link.

    >One of the nice things about living in a place like NZ is that you can
    >simply change ISPs :).

    That's a real wanker's answer. :)

    paora, Sep 10, 2004
  6. paora

    Ryan Jacobs Guest

    "paora" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 20:13:57 +1200, "Ryan Jacobs" <>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>"paora" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> They taken to randomnly redirecting their customers to their new
    >>> webmail page with a 'click here to continue browsing 'your url' '
    >>> link.
    >>>
    >>> Who needs that shit?

    >>Probably something related to Annette Whats-her-Face suckering you into
    >>thier pathetic ISP.
    >>
    >>Moral to the story......... you get what you pay for.
    >>

    > Well actually, slingshot isn't too bad for the price and probably
    > better than some more expensive isps. I'm curious as to why they think
    > it necessary to **** that up.

    Hmmm....

    Just think about what you said......

    No, before you think about that - have you seen Annette Whats-her-Face's
    latest TV ads?

    This is the same bimbo that a few years ago triumphanly announced on the
    Paul "I'm a weezel" Holmes show - I4free is the first free ISP in NZ. Paul
    "no clue" Holmes retorted with - "but, if you're the first, why are there
    at least 2 free ISP's that preceded you?" Apparently, the Holmes show
    quickly diverted to an unscheduled ad break to save the population from
    witnessing Annette Whats-her-Face sobbing in her gold-plated tissues
    (ironically funded by people not aware of her gold-digging stupidity).

    The moral, again I stress - YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!

    Your comment "I'm curious as to why they think it necessary to **** that
    up".....

    well...... multilpe answers are relevant........

    because they can......
    because people will be sucked into their world.....
    becuase YOU GET WAHT YOU PAY FOR......

    Ryan Jacobs, Sep 10, 2004
  7. paora

    paora Guest

    On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 21:02:04 +1200, "Ryan Jacobs" <>
    wrote:

    >The moral, again I stress - YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!
    >
    >Your comment "I'm curious as to why they think it necessary to **** that
    >up".....
    >
    >well...... multilpe answers are relevant........
    >
    >because they can......
    >because people will be sucked into their world.....
    >becuase YOU GET WAHT YOU PAY FOR......

    So does that mean that for all the worse isps I've used in the past
    that have charged more than Slingshot does that I was getting less
    than what I was paying for?

    Yes, slingshot gets a black mark for this but they are still as good
    as most and certainly better than a lot of the isps I've used and in
    most cases, cheaper.

    paora, Sep 10, 2004
  8. paora

    Ferg Guest

    >>One of the nice things about living in a place like NZ is that you can
    >>simply change ISPs :).
    >>

    > That's a real wanker's answer. :)

    What do you find offensive in this reply? Puzzlement!

    Ferg

    Ferg, Sep 10, 2004
  9. paora wrote:
    > They taken to randomnly redirecting their customers to their new
    > webmail page with a 'click here to continue browsing 'your url' '
    > link.
    > Who needs that shit?

    WTF?
    What does the page say other than 'click here to continue browsing 'your
    url' '

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Sep 11, 2004