    a few hours, when I come back the webpages all give me errors (blasted '
    cannot be found' crap). Any thoughts?
    thanks
    Guest, Jul 26, 2005

  2. Guest

    pcbutts1 Guest

    It's because you don't know what you're doing.

    --

    "Instead of trying to bash me you should try to learn from me and
    archive my posts so you can better help people in the future. If you don't

    -
    -

    pcbutts1, Jul 26, 2005

  3. Guest

    WormWood Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > This thing is supposed to be so great (it is nice) but everytime I
    > leave for
    > a few hours, when I come back the webpages all give me errors (blasted
    > '
    > cannot be found' crap). Any thoughts?
    > thanks

    I just love when you talk dirty
    WormWood, Jul 26, 2005
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    "pcbutts1" <> wrote in message
    > It's because you don't know what you're doing.
    >

    > --
    >
    > "Instead of trying to bash me you should try to learn from me and
    > archive my posts so you can better help people in the future. If you don't
    > understand something I post then ask me my email is valid."

    Well then do your damnest to educate me..geez.

    Guest, Jul 26, 2005
  5. <> wrote in

    > This thing is supposed to be so great (it is nice) but everytime I
    > leave for a few hours, when I come back the webpages all give me
    > errors (blasted ' cannot be found' crap). Any thoughts?
    > thanks

    Don't leave.

    Top

    --