  1. It's Friday, I have a bit of time to kill.

    I miss "Ted"'s rants. Please Ted, come back. Your posts were so
    entertaining!
    Homer J. Simpson, Aug 19, 2005

  2. Homer J. Simpson

    NNBXX Guest

    Who is Ted ? I want to be entertained also, LOL !

    NNBXX, Aug 19, 2005

  3. Andre Da Costa, Aug 19, 2005
  4. Ted Baxter was a funny guy.

    G.B. Ritter MCSE, Aug 19, 2005
  5. Homer J. Simpson

    Fat Bastard Guest

    Ted please come back

    Fat Bastard, Aug 19, 2005
  6. > Who is Ted ? I want to be entertained also, LOL !

    Scroll down to the "Microsoft Owes 64 Bit users a Spell Checker" thread.
    You might have to go through the Google archive.
    Homer J. Simpson, Aug 22, 2005