    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Sep 19, 2003

  2. Kendal Emery

    JaR Guest

    "Kendal Emery" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Well, I have to admit they are getting better, at least the email LOOKS

    like
    > it is from Microsoft.....
    >
    > But four or five this morning, all supposedly from

    Yeah, I got three yesterday, and six this morning so far. Mostly on
    throwaway accounts until today, dammit. I got one on my main account.
    Bastiges!

    Cap'n JaRrrrrrr

    Arrrr, walk the plank ye pox-ridden virus writing son of a scurvy dog!

    JaR, Sep 19, 2003

  3. "JaR" <> wrote in message

    > "Kendal Emery" <> wrote in message
    > > Well, I have to admit they are getting better, at least the email LOOKS

    > like
    > > it is from Microsoft.....
    > >
    > > But four or five this morning, all supposedly from

    > Yeah, I got three yesterday, and six this morning so far. Mostly on
    > throwaway accounts until today, dammit. I got one on my main account.
    > Bastiges!

    Cripes, I've gotten over 400 today alone. Choking up my SpamNet software.

    --
    Fris "That's what I get for posting to USENET with a real e-mail addy" bee®
    MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Sep 19, 2003
  4. Kendal Emery

    Dragon Guest

    man,,, I feel left out... I didn't get any emails from Microsoft at all...

    Dragon, Sep 19, 2003
  5. Kendal Emery

    Kendal Emery Guest

    I guess your just not special :)

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Sep 19, 2003
  6. Kendal Emery

    JaR Guest

    "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    > man,,, I feel left out... I didn't get any emails from Microsoft at all...

    Maybe if you ask Fris real nice, he'll let you have some of his.

    Fris "That's what I get for posting to USENET with a real e-mail addy" bee®

    LOL

    I think somebody learned a little something today...anyone? ....anyone? Yes
    Fris?

    Cap'n JaRrrrr

    JaR, Sep 19, 2003
  7. Kendal Emery

    Dragon Guest

    Naaaaaa, it's not the same, I rather get them directly from MS :)

    Dragon, Sep 19, 2003
  8. Kendal Emery

    Johnny L Guest

    Correction.

    This is NOT from Microsoft

    > Well, I have to admit they are getting better, at least the email LOOKS

    like
    > it is from Microsoft.....
    >
    > But four or five this morning, all supposedly from microsoft. And the
    > biggest questin would be, "Why would Microsoft send me an attachment that

    is

    Johnny L, Sep 22, 2003
  9. Kendal Emery

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Phrase coming to mind......

    Well, Duh!!!!

    And I think I put in there "looks" like it is from microsoft

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Sep 22, 2003
  10. Kendal Emery

    Gary - US Guest

    No...actually you said "Oh well, watch for emails from Microsoft, and get
    rid of them!"

    --
    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead