Damn Class Action Laws Suits Anyway!!!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by mtotten, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. mtotten

    mtotten Guest

    Hey Gang,

    Gotta love those Lawsuits!! I Downloaded and Installed J2RE Java Runtime
    Environment from Sun Mircrosystems to support a Tax programme that I was
    using. Now I get this wonderful error everytime I logon to XP."Unable to
    Locate Class File:java/lang/Object" This comes up under the programme
    header of WJView. Everytime I try to get help from the Microsoft site they
    tell me their unable to support me because they have been Sued by Sun
    Microsystems and Microsoft Java Virtual Machine is no loger offered. I've
    tried redownloading off Kazaa but still no luck. Problem now is that
    Everytime I Open IE6 I get "Done, but with Errors on page" Detail being
    "Object Expected" does anyone know where the heck I can get support for
    this? I'm hoping I don't have to do a fresh Install of XP. Any help would
    be greatly appreciated. Email me at Thanks much. JRH

    ---
    mtotten, Jan 26, 2004

  2. mtotten

    Harrison Guest