    triangles. At the moment I am having to use PCI cards.

    Any advice would be appreciated.

    David

    david, May 25, 2004

  2. david

    Captain Ron Guest

    I would download a diagnostics utility (burn in is pretty good). Look on
    www.tucows.com or www.download.com for shareware applications.

    Captain Ron, May 25, 2004

  3. Your sure its your video card and not something with the monitor?

    Shane

    Shane Metzler, May 25, 2004
  4. david

    Stuart Guest

    Shane Metzler wrote:

    > Your sure its your video card and not something with the monitor?
    >
    > Shane

    If it was the monitor then the effect would be present while using the
    PCI cards as well.

    Stuart

    Stuart, May 26, 2004