Daemon Tools 4.06

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Aaron Kelley, Sep 26, 2006.

  1. Aaron Kelley

    Aaron Kelley Guest

    Aaron Kelley, Sep 26, 2006

  2. Aaron Kelley

    Jane C Guest

    Woohoo!! Many thanks for the good news :)
    Now to see how it goes in Vista.

    --
    Jane, not plain ;) 64 bit enabled :)
    Batteries not included. Braincell on vacation :)

    Jane C, Sep 26, 2006

  3. Aaron Kelley

    Aaron Kelley Guest

    I haven't tried it myself yet.
    I'm reading good thing about it working in RC1 but some people are having a
    "can't assign a drive letter" problem in 5728.

    - Aaron

    Aaron Kelley, Sep 26, 2006
  4. Aaron Kelley

    Aaron Kelley Guest

    Apparently, the fix for 5728 is to replace your CDROM.SYS file with the one
    from 5600.

    - Aaron

    Aaron Kelley, Sep 26, 2006
  5. Aaron Kelley

    Jane C Guest

    I had the 'can't assign a drive letter'...checking device manager, the
    virtual cd drive had a code 10, this device cannot start.....uninstalled the
    lot, now it won't install at all. I give up for now :(

    Jane C, Sep 27, 2006