    Steve Guest

    My dad loaded an older copy of Office 97 on his laptop
    without paying for it.

    Steve, Jul 7, 2004

  2. Steve

    Jtyc Guest

    > My dad loaded an older copy of Office 97 on his laptop
    > without paying for it.

    Do you have proof? If so, report him.

    Hope this helps!

    Jtyc, Jul 7, 2004

  3. Steve

    ME Guest

    http://www.bsa.org/usa/

    ME, Jul 7, 2004
  4. Steve

    billyw Guest

    ah the hitler youth is alive and well..

    makes me soooo happy

    billyw, Jul 7, 2004
  5. Steve

    Jtyc Guest

    > ah the hitler youth is alive and well..
    > makes me soooo happy

    At least he's not out on the streets committing some crime.

    Jtyc, Jul 7, 2004
  6. Steve

    Consultant Guest

    so, your mom is giving 5 dollar hummers on the street

    Consultant, Jul 7, 2004
  7. Steve

    Mark Guest

    Office 97?
    Might as well let him steal it....It is 7 years old
    The software police will find him one day.

    Mark, Jul 7, 2004
  8. Steve

    billyw Guest

    exactly.. he's there grassing up his folks and setting the world to rights.

    billyw, Jul 7, 2004
  9. >so, your mom is giving 5 dollar hummers on the street

    1/2 price for MCSE's (with lapel pins).

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 7, 2004
  10. >My dad loaded an older copy of Office 97 on his laptop
    >without paying for it.

    he should get 101 years with no hope parole. Unless that is, he is
    asian, in which our our government would allow him into the country
    and make businessman of the year...

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 7, 2004
  11. Steve

    Neil Guest

    >>so, your mom is giving 5 dollar hummers on the street

    > 1/2 price for MCSE's (with lapel pins).
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF....that's another keyboard...

    (she didn't charge me that much, you must be ugly)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 8, 2004
  12. Steve

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message

    > (she didn't charge me that much, you must be ugly)

    No, she must just feel sorry for you.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 8, 2004
  13. Steve

    Neil Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:u3NEpwOZEHA.3304
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > No, she must just feel sorry for you.

    I think you have that backwards....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 8, 2004

  14. >-----Original Message-----

    >@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> No, she must just feel sorry for you.

    >I think you have that backwards....

    ..uoy rof yrros leef tsuj tsum ehs ,oN

    No... I think he had it right the first time...

    Keyboard Cowboy, Jul 8, 2004
  15. Steve

    Neil Guest

    "Keyboard Cowboy" <> wrote in

    > No... I think he had it right the first time...

    em ot enif dekool ti, yhw

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 8, 2004
  16. >(she didn't charge me that much, you must be ugly)

    very...

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 8, 2004