    Graham Guest

    I understand that the SB-22s will work in AUTO
    on the D70. Will the SB-22 also work in AUTO?
    Graham, Apr 10, 2004

  2. Graham

    ehurwitz Guest

    I see no reason why not. I have an SB-20 which I hope to use on a
    soon-to-be-purchased DSLR, which will likely be a D70.

    ehurwitz, Apr 12, 2004

  3. Graham

    Bill Janes Guest

    In article <YFXdc.68604$Bk31.5192
    @twister01.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com>, says...
    > I understand that the SB-22s will work in AUTO
    > on the D70. Will the SB-22 also work in AUTO?

    Yes, the SB-22 works fine on auto with the D-70. To get TTL capability
    you need the SB-800 or SB-600 but they are expensive.

    Im selling my old SB-22 on e-bay.

    Bill Janes
    Bill Janes, Apr 12, 2004
  4. Graham

    {STP} Guest

    In article <>,
    Bill Janes <> wrote:

    > To get TTL capability
    > you need the SB-800 or SB-600 but they are expensive.

    They are? The SB-800 is only $350.

    {STP}
    {STP}, Apr 13, 2004