    Should I spend the extra money and buy the Ultra 2 flash card? I seem
    to be having good luck with the regular Sandisk.....Thanks

    , Aug 20, 2006

  2. Bill Guest

    Bill, Aug 20, 2006

  3. On 20 Aug 2006 06:43:34 -0700, in rec.photo.digital
    wrote:

    >Should I spend the extra money and buy the Ultra 2 flash card? I seem
    >to be having good luck with the regular Sandisk.....Thanks

    Speed ratings http://www.robgalbraith.com/bins/multi_page.asp?cid=6007-6816
    Now why do you want a faster card? Do you shoot using continuous mode and
    fill the buffer or do you use an external card reader to transfer files and
    want increased speed? If neither, don't waste your $$.
    --
    Ed Ruf ()

    Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!), Aug 20, 2006
  4. Guest

    Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!) wrote:
    > On 20 Aug 2006 06:43:34 -0700, in rec.photo.digital
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Should I spend the extra money and buy the Ultra 2 flash card? I seem
    > >to be having good luck with the regular Sandisk.....Thanks

    > Speed ratings http://www.robgalbraith.com/bins/multi_page.asp?cid=6007-6816
    > Now why do you want a faster card? Do you shoot using continuous mode and
    > fill the buffer or do you use an external card reader to transfer files and
    > want increased speed? If neither, don't waste your $$.
    > --
    > Ed Ruf ()
    > http://edwardgruf.com/Digital_Photography/General/index.html

    Thanks. I'll buy the regular one!

    , Aug 20, 2006
  5. Guest

    Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!) wrote:
    > On 20 Aug 2006 06:43:34 -0700, in rec.photo.digital
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Should I spend the extra money and buy the Ultra 2 flash card? I seem
    > >to be having good luck with the regular Sandisk.....Thanks

    > Speed ratings http://www.robgalbraith.com/bins/multi_page.asp?cid=6007-6816
    > Now why do you want a faster card? Do you shoot using continuous mode and
    > fill the buffer or do you use an external card reader to transfer files and
    > want increased speed? If neither, don't waste your $$.
    > --
    > Ed Ruf ()
    > http://edwardgruf.com/Digital_Photography/General/index.html

    Thanks. I'll buy the regular one!

    , Aug 20, 2006
  6. Guest

    Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!) wrote:
    > On 20 Aug 2006 06:43:34 -0700, in rec.photo.digital
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Should I spend the extra money and buy the Ultra 2 flash card? I seem
    > >to be having good luck with the regular Sandisk.....Thanks

    > Speed ratings http://www.robgalbraith.com/bins/multi_page.asp?cid=6007-6816
    > Now why do you want a faster card? Do you shoot using continuous mode and
    > fill the buffer or do you use an external card reader to transfer files and
    > want increased speed? If neither, don't waste your $$.
    > --
    > Ed Ruf ()
    > http://edwardgruf.com/Digital_Photography/General/index.html

    Thanks. I'll buy the regular one!