    ian
    to e-mail me,
    pls. amend the obvious.

    i-ball, May 17, 2005

  2. i-ball

    Owamanga Guest

    On Tue, 17 May 2005 12:45:54 +0100, "i-ball" <>
    wrote:

    >Just quick question, I've just updated my firmware to v.2.00 and was
    >wondering if I needed to reload the custom curves I previously loaded prior
    >to update?

    Haven't done mine yet - that's what's holding me back actually. I
    think the answer is yes, the curves will be lost when you upgrade the
    firmware.

    ...but I don't know for sure..

    --
    Owamanga!
    http://www.pbase.com/owamanga

    Owamanga, May 17, 2005

  3. i-ball

    [BnH] Guest

    Based on the talks in the forum .. no. The updates did not touch them at
    all.

    =bob=

    [BnH], May 17, 2005
  4. i-ball <> wrote:
    > Just quick question, I've just updated my firmware to v.2.00 and was
    > wondering if I needed to reload the custom curves I previously loaded prior
    > to update?

    Mine seems to be there ... but I don't use it anyway.

    --
    Thomas T. Veldhouse
    Spammers please contact me at .

    Thomas T. Veldhouse, May 17, 2005
  5. i-ball

    Owamanga Guest

    On 17 May 2005 18:39:15 GMT, "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <>
    wrote:

    >i-ball <> wrote:
    >> Just quick question, I've just updated my firmware to v.2.00 and was
    >> wondering if I needed to reload the custom curves I previously loaded prior
    >> to update?
    >>

    >Mine seems to be there ... but I don't use it anyway.

    In respect to your posts on D70 Underexposure, at least *try* shooting
    the 'white wedding' curve for a while.... I'm sure it'll suit you
    better than the +0.3EV you currently use.

    --
    Owamanga!
    http://www.pbase.com/owamanga

    Owamanga, May 17, 2005