    return the camera to the store since it is less than < 30 days.

    Anyone know if the camera is acting correctly? I am reading the EXIFs using
    PS 7.0 BTW
    DR, Aug 9, 2004

  2. DR

    Apteryx Guest

    "DR" <danilo[@]cc.gatech.edu> wrote in message
    news:cf8581$3ol$...
    > My D70 is tagging the ExposureProgram field of the EXIF with 'Not

    defined'
    > in Automatic mode and as 'Normal' in Program Exposure mode.
    >
    > The pre-defined exposure modes (macro, sports, etc) come up as

    undefined as
    > well.. The only ones that really come up as accurate are Manual,

    Aperture
    > Priority and Shutter Priority.
    >
    > Is this normal or is this a potential issue with the camera? I can

    still
    > return the camera to the store since it is less than < 30 days.
    >
    > Anyone know if the camera is acting correctly? I am reading the EXIFs

    using
    > PS 7.0 BTW

    Have you tried reading the info via Nikon proprietory software (even
    including the Picture Project that comes with the camera)? That ought
    to tell you whether the problem is with your camera or is a partial
    incompatibility issue with your PS. I don't have any version of PS, but
    if I read my D70 EXIF info in either Picture Project or Nikon View, it
    correctly identifies pictures taken in Auto mode ("Digital Vari-Program:
    Auto") or Program Exposure mode ("Exposure Mode: Programmed Auto").

    --
    Apteryx
    Treat anger like gold. Spend it wisely or not at all.
    Apteryx, Aug 10, 2004