D70 and Sandisk Digital Viewer

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Ray Paseur, Jun 17, 2004.

  1. Ray Paseur

    Ray Paseur Guest

    Ray Paseur, Jun 17, 2004

  2. Ray Paseur

    vapormedix Guest

    I've got a D70 and a San Disk CompactFlash reader that works fine, but get
    this: I ordered a 512 MB CF card from J&R in NYC that was on sale ($84.99
    minus a $20 rebate) and they gave me a Sandisk Viewer free! I couldn't
    understand why the box was so heavy for 1 CF card till I opened it and saw
    the free gift! I haven't tried it yet, however.

    Jim

    vapormedix, Jun 17, 2004