D60: CLOSER THAN YOU WANNA BE !!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Jul 22, 2003.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Jul 22, 2003

  2. Annika1980

    Ross Allan Guest

    Ross Allan, Jul 22, 2003

  3. Snorre Selmer, Jul 22, 2003
  4. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Re: CLOSER THAN YOU WANNA BE !!!

    >From: "Snorre Selmer"

    >http://www.pbase.com/image/19450663
    >
    >not bad, but the image quality is not good advertizing for the D60... it's
    >dreadfull!

    Well I tell you what hot shot, how's about you getting us some closeup shots of
    hornets in their nest? Use any cammy you like. And don't forget the flash ...
    hornets love flash!
    Annika1980, Jul 23, 2003
  5. Re: CLOSER THAN YOU WANNA BE !!!

    On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 00:44:59 +0200, "Snorre Selmer"
    <> wrote:

    >> > http://www.pbase.com/image/19450663

    >not bad, but the image quality is not good advertizing for the D60... it's
    >dreadfull!

    Bald faced Hornets! Those suckers can hit like a sledge hammer.
    Fortunately I've never seen one in Michigan.

    I wonder what they are watching? <:))

    www.rogerhalstead.com
    N833R World's oldest Debonair? (S# CD-2)
    Roger Halstead, Jul 24, 2003