    the northeast. It must be the unseasonably warm days we've been having.

    <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/blue_goose.htm>

    Rita

    Rita Berkowitz, Feb 3, 2008

  2. Rita Berkowitz

    Matt Ion Guest

    Rita Berkowitz wrote:
    > Another great score at the old lake today and an unexpected find!
    > Fortunately I was shooting at 400mm with the old D3. The old 400 was a bit
    > short so I had to zoom with my feet and be extra careful to not spook the
    > blue goose. The park ranger told me that this specie bird is not native to
    > the northeast. It must be the unseasonably warm days we've been having.
    >
    > <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/blue_goose.htm>

    The contrast range there is brutal; exposure is awful.

    It's a shame you spend so much money on this gear and it really hasn't
    done a thing to improve your shots.

    Matt Ion, Feb 4, 2008

  3. Rita Berkowitz

    Noons Guest

    On Feb 4, 7:29 am, "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote:

    > Another great score at the old lake today and an unexpected find!
    > Fortunately I was shooting at 400mm with the old D3. The old 400 was a bit
    > short so I had to zoom with my feet and be extra careful to not spook the
    > blue goose. The park ranger told me that this specie bird is not native to
    > the northeast. It must be the unseasonably warm days we've been having.
    >
    > <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/blue_goose.htm>
    >
    > Rita

    LOL! Thanks for that, funny.

    Noons, Feb 4, 2008
  4. "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote in message
    > Another great score at the old lake today and an unexpected find!
    > Fortunately I was shooting at 400mm with the old D3. The old 400 was a
    > bit
    > short so I had to zoom with my feet and be extra careful to not spook the
    > blue goose. The park ranger told me that this specie bird is not native
    > the northeast. It must be the unseasonably warm days we've been having.
    >
    > <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/blue_goose.htm>
    >

    > Rita

    great shot, but next time I think that including more of the background
    would be nice, maybe a walking pano shot ??

    --
    God made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?

    Atheist Chaplain, Feb 4, 2008
  5. Rita Berkowitz

    Jeff R. Guest

    "Atheist Chaplain" <> wrote in message news:47a6eeb0$0$12542>

    > great shot, but next time I think that including more of the background
    > would be nice, maybe a walking pano shot ??

    Mreoowwww....
    phsssst!

    --
    JR.

    Jeff R., Feb 4, 2008
  6. Noons wrote:
    > On Feb 4, 7:29 am, "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote:
    >
    >> Another great score at the old lake today and an unexpected find!
    >> Fortunately I was shooting at 400mm with the old D3. The old 400 was a bit
    >> short so I had to zoom with my feet and be extra careful to not spook the
    >> blue goose. The park ranger told me that this specie bird is not native to
    >> the northeast. It must be the unseasonably warm days we've been having.
    >>
    >> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/blue_goose.htm>
    >>

    > LOL! Thanks for that, funny.

    But "Rita" *started* an x-post to aus.photo. Doesn't that earn some
    horking on your part, "Noons'? Especially since he is aping your nemesis
    Brett....?

    Or, God forgive, are you in a good mood today, and sober??

    --
    lsmft

    John McWilliams, Feb 4, 2008
  7. Matt Ion wrote:
    > Rita Berkowitz wrote:
    >> Another great score at the old lake today and an unexpected find!
    >> Fortunately I was shooting at 400mm with the old D3. The old 400 was
    >> a bit
    >> short so I had to zoom with my feet and be extra careful to not spook the
    >> blue goose. The park ranger told me that this specie bird is not
    >> native to
    >> the northeast. It must be the unseasonably warm days we've been having.
    >>
    >> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/blue_goose.htm>

    > The contrast range there is brutal; exposure is awful.
    >
    > It's a shame you spend so much money on this gear and it really hasn't
    > done a thing to improve your shots.

    Not to worry. "Rita" didn't take it, nor does he have the gear he keeps
    blathering about.

    --
    lsmft

    John McWilliams, Feb 4, 2008
  8. Rita Berkowitz

    Noons Guest

    On Feb 5, 8:53 am, John McWilliams <> wrote:

    > > LOL! Thanks for that, funny.

    > But "Rita" *started* an x-post to aus.photo. Doesn't that earn some
    > horking on your part, "Noons'? Especially since he is aping your nemesis
    > Brett....?

    At least it's on topic.
    And it's humorous.
    Something neither you nor your moron
    friends will ever appreciate.

    > Or, God forgive, are you in a good mood today, and sober??

    I'm always in a good mood to bash fuckwits like you.
    As for sober: I don't drink alcohol, fuckwit.

    Noons, Feb 4, 2008
  9. "Jeff R." <> wrote in message

    > "Atheist Chaplain" <> wrote in message news:47a6eeb0$0$12542>
    >
    >> great shot, but next time I think that including more of the background
    >> would be nice, maybe a walking pano shot ??
    >>

    > Mreoowwww....
    > phsssst!
    >
    > --
    > JR.

    I'm sure Rita see's the Joke as well :)

    Don Hirschberg

    Atheist Chaplain, Feb 4, 2008
  10. Rita Berkowitz

    Annika1980 Guest

    On Feb 4, 5:53 am, "Atheist Chaplain" <> wrote:

    > great shot, but next time I think that including more of the background
    > would be nice, maybe a walking pano shot ??

    I wish that asswipe, Rita, would take a very long series of walking
    pano shots on a very tiny pier. Zooming with his feet, as he likes to
    put it.

    Annika1980, Feb 5, 2008
  11. Noons wrote:
    > On Feb 5, 8:53 am, John McWilliams <> wrote:
    >
    >>> LOL! Thanks for that, funny.

    >> But "Rita" *started* an x-post to aus.photo. Doesn't that earn some
    >> horking on your part, "Noons'? Especially since he is aping your nemesis
    >> Brett....?

    > At least it's on topic.
    > And it's humorous.

    Yes, even your sweetheart "Rita" can raise up some humour at times.

    > Something neither you nor your moron
    > friends will ever appreciate.

    Can't speak for my moron friends, but my regular friends and I enjoy
    humor of most sorts.

    >> Or, God forgive, are you in a good mood today, and sober??

    > I'm always in a good mood to bash fuckwits like you.

    Gosh, I am soooo bashed.

    > As for sober: I don't drink alcohol, fuckwit.

    Ah, well, then, you are out of excuses for your imbecilic tirades and
    froup pollution, unless it's the medications.

    Have a nice evening.

    --
    lsmft

    John McWilliams, Feb 5, 2008
  12. Rita Berkowitz

    Noons Guest

    John McWilliams wrote:

    > Ah, well, then, you are out of excuses for your imbecilic tirades and
    > froup pollution, unless it's the medications.

    Always ready to hit fuckwits like you around
    the ears, arsehole. Don't need any meds for that.

    > Have a nice evening.

    Don't need your wishes either, my evenings
    are perfect as is.

    Noons, Feb 6, 2008