    Hi
    The best memory card for my D 200 is . . !
    Al_diver
    Al_diver, Aug 5, 2006

  2. Al_diver

    Bill Guest

    Bill, Aug 5, 2006

  3. On Sat, 5 Aug 2006 05:51:37 +0200, in rec.photo.digital "Al_diver"
    <> wrote:

    >The best memory card for my D 200 is . . !

    For speed rankings see the site Bill gave. Best, however is a subjective
    rating. Given you've supplied no criteria it is impossible to make a
    determination as to what is best for your uses. Highest speed only matters
    if you shoot in high-speed continuous mode and fill the in camera buffer up
    or are concerned about absolute transfer speed to a computer or other
    storage device.
    --
    Ed Ruf ()
    Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!), Aug 5, 2006
  4. Al_diver

    Bill Funk Guest

    On Sat, 5 Aug 2006 05:51:37 +0200, "Al_diver"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi
    >The best memory card for my D 200 is . . !
    >Al_diver

    One that fits.

    Best for what? Speed? Size? Reliability? Cost? Color?
    --
    Bill Funk
    replace "g" with "a"
    Bill Funk, Aug 5, 2006
  5. Al_diver

    Guest

    Bill wrote:
    > Al_diver wrote:
    >
    > >Hi
    > >The best memory card for my D 200 is . . !

    > Nobody uses Google anymore?

    And miss the chance to interact with the virtual equivalent of "The
    Simpsons" character Comic Book Guy? Google that....
    , Aug 5, 2006
  6. wrote:
    > Bill wrote:
    >> Al_diver wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hi
    >>> The best memory card for my D 200 is . . !

    >> Nobody uses Google anymore?

    > And miss the chance to interact with the virtual equivalent of "The
    > Simpsons" character Comic Book Guy? Google that....

    Worst. Response. Ever.

    http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net
    Unclaimed Mysteries, Aug 5, 2006
  7. Al_diver

    Bill Guest

    Unclaimed Mysteries wrote:

    >>> Nobody uses Google anymore?

    >> And miss the chance to interact with the virtual equivalent of "The
    >> Simpsons" character Comic Book Guy? Google that....

    Hey, once you imagine the voice...yeah, it works.

    >Worst. Response. Ever.

    Not a Simpsons fan, huh?
    Bill, Aug 6, 2006
  8. Bill wrote:

    >>> And miss the chance to interact with the virtual equivalent of "The
    >>> Simpsons" character Comic Book Guy? Google that....

    > Hey, once you imagine the voice...yeah, it works.
    >
    >> Worst. Response. Ever.

    > Not a Simpsons fan, huh?

    HA-HA!

    http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net