    item is available only when the optional Wireless Transmitter WT-3 is
    connected to the camera.

    Bill Crocker
    Bill Crocker, Sep 28, 2006

  2. Bill Crocker wrote:

    > There is a new firmware release (v 2.0.0) for Nikon's D200.
    >
    > http://support.nikontech.com/cgi-bi...prods=19,217&p_pv=2.217&p_cats=186&p_cv=1.186
    >
    > Issues addressed with firmware version 2.0.0
    > 1.. Image authentication item has been added to the setup menu. The
    > optional Image Authentication software is required to authenticate
    > images. 2.. A Wireless transmitter item has been added to the setup menu.
    > This item is available only when the optional Wireless Transmitter
    > WT-3 is connected to the camera.

    Thanks, Bill, but this update will be useless to 98.875% on the people in
    this group.

    Rita
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=, Sep 28, 2006

  3. Bill Crocker

    Pete D Guest

    "Rita Ä Berkowitz" <ritaberk2O04 @aol.com> wrote in message
    > Bill Crocker wrote:
    >
    >> There is a new firmware release (v 2.0.0) for Nikon's D200.
    >>
    >> http://support.nikontech.com/cgi-bi...prods=19,217&p_pv=2.217&p_cats=186&p_cv=1.186
    >>
    >> Issues addressed with firmware version 2.0.0
    >> 1.. Image authentication item has been added to the setup menu. The
    >> optional Image Authentication software is required to authenticate
    >> images. 2.. A Wireless transmitter item has been added to the setup menu.
    >> This item is available only when the optional Wireless Transmitter
    >> WT-3 is connected to the camera.

    > Thanks, Bill, but this update will be useless to 98.875% on the people in
    > this group.
    >

    > Rita

    OMG, say it ain't so!
    Pete D, Sep 28, 2006
  4. Bill Crocker

    ASAAR Guest

    On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 06:07:09 -0400, Rita Ä Berkowitz wrote:

    >> Issues addressed with firmware version 2.0.0
    >> 1.. Image authentication item has been added to the setup menu. The
    >> optional Image Authentication software is required to authenticate
    >> images. 2.. A Wireless transmitter item has been added to the setup menu.
    >> This item is available only when the optional Wireless Transmitter
    >> WT-3 is connected to the camera.

    > Thanks, Bill, but this update will be useless to 98.875% on the people in
    > this group.

    That's odd, since only 0.078% own or use a D200. Does the update
    include any warez?
    ASAAR, Sep 28, 2006
  5. ASAAR wrote:

    >> Thanks, Bill, but this update will be useless to 98.875% on the
    >> people in this group.

    > That's odd, since only 0.078% own or use a D200. Does the update
    > include any warez?

    LOL! Let me download and load it on my D200 emulator and I'll get back to
    you on this.

    Rita
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=, Sep 28, 2006