    I thought I remembered reading a useful notice about the D200. Does anyone
    know where this may be found?
    Thanks for your help........Chuck.

    Faz, Dec 30, 2006

  2. Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!), Dec 30, 2006

  3. Faz

    Jimmy Guest

    "Faz" <> wrote in message
    >I thought I remembered reading a useful notice about the D200. Does anyone
    >know where this may be found?
    > Thanks for your help........Chuck.

    For good reading with great color examples,
    http://www.amazon.com/Nikon-D200-Digital-Field-Guide/dp/0470037482
    Used along with the manual, it gives you a lot of information.

    Also, online you might take a look at
    http://www.kenrockwell.com/nikon/d200.htm
    Rockwell seems to be knowledgeable, however, I have read that others often
    disagree with him. I haven't seen any 'how to' websites by those who
    disagree, so I don't know if the Rockwell site is good, bad, or indifferent
    in content.

    Jimmy, Dec 30, 2006
  4. On Sat, 30 Dec 2006 05:20:59 -0500, "Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN
    SIG!)" <> wrote:

    >On Sat, 30 Dec 2006 03:07:33 GMT, in rec.photo.digital "Faz"
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>I thought I remembered reading a useful notice about the D200. Does anyone
    >>know where this may be found?

    >http://www.bythom.com/d200guide.htm

    I bought Thom's eBook on the D200. I found it very useful and
    recommend to all D200 users.

    I am reading it for the second time.

    Brian
    Brian J. Rueger "Who dares wins"
    Capt.(Ret)/Paramedic Hampton, VA.
    B.S.Comm/I/Pilot MSgt, USAF (Ret.) 49199
    Check out my personal home page: http://members.cox.net/brueger
    Check out my photography: http://www.usefilm.com/member/skypilot
    "Life's too short to drink LITE beer!"

    Somewhere Nowhere, Jan 1, 2007