    I really don't like being out for a long day of sports
    photography without a backup battery (especially with a VR
    lense).

    Curt Bousquet, May 2, 2006

  2. "Curt Bousquet" <> wrote in message
    news:Xns97B6D963E4150xyzzyxyzzy@216.196.97.142...
    > Does anybody know of any reputable source for the EN-EL3E
    > battery that actually has stock?
    >
    > I really don't like being out for a long day of sports
    > photography without a backup battery (especially with a VR
    > lense).

    I have them in stock (Ottawa, Canada) but B&H Photo is closer and should
    have stock.

    Up here in Canada I have many of the bits but Nikon Canada isn't shipping
    out any cameras.

    Darrell Larose, May 2, 2006

  3. "Darrell Larose" <> wrote let it be known in

    > "Curt Bousquet" <> wrote in message
    >> Does anybody know of any reputable source for the EN-EL3E
    >> battery that actually has stock?
    >>
    >> I really don't like being out for a long day of sports
    >> photography without a backup battery (especially with a VR
    >> lense).

    > I have them in stock (Ottawa, Canada) but B&H Photo is
    > closer and should have stock.

    None at B&H. I'm on their 'notify me when they come in' list,
    but they don't even show an estimated date, nor do any of the
    other dozen reputable dealers I've checked.

    > Up here in Canada I have many of the bits but Nikon Canada
    > isn't shipping out any cameras.

    :( Maybe if you save up enough of the 'bits', you can trade them
    for a body.

    Curt Bousquet, May 2, 2006
  4. Curt Bousquet

    Don Wiss Guest

    On Mon, 01 May 2006, Curt Bousquet <> wrote:

    >Does anybody know of any reputable source for the EN-EL3E
    >battery that actually has stock?

    When I bought my D200 at Unique Photo they had them in stock. You'll have
    to call to see if they still are in stock.

    Don Wiss, May 2, 2006