    Is there away round this?

    Best Wishes
    Bruce

    Bruce, Dec 13, 2008

  2. Bruce

    Guest

    On Sat, 13 Dec 2008 16:11:49 -0000, in rec.photo.digital "Bruce"
    <> wrote:

    >I upgraded from a D80 to a D200 on the D80 you could auto bracket (for say
    >HDR) at two stop stages so I could go from normal exposure to +2 and -2 in
    >three shots. I don't seem to be able to do this on the D200 were I have to
    >take five shots.

    RTFM, specifically p. 197.

    , Dec 13, 2008

  3. Bruce

    Bruce Guest

    Thanks for refering me to Page 197,does this apply to exposure bracketing as
    well as WB bracketing?

    Bruce

    Bruce, Dec 13, 2008
  4. Bruce

    Charlie Choc Guest

    On Sat, 13 Dec 2008 16:11:49 -0000, "Bruce" <>
    wrote:

    > I don't seem to be able to do this on the D200 were I have to
    >take five shots.
    >
    >Is there away round this?

    The maximum 'step' on the D200 is 1 EV (p 204 in the manual).
    --
    Charlie...
    http://www.chocphoto.com

    Charlie Choc, Dec 13, 2008