    Anybody know where you can get these accessories? I tried searching
    B&H and a couple of other sites but cant find these accoutrements.

    Earl
    surf_doggie, Mar 31, 2007

  2. "surf_doggie" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Ok Im not known for treating cameras nice.
    >
    > Ive already lost one of the screw in covers for my 10 pin accessory. I
    > went by my local camera store and they were like no dude we dont have
    > those and dont know where you can get them.
    >
    > Anybody know where you can get these accessories? I tried searching
    > B&H and a couple of other sites but cant find these accoutrements.
    >
    > Earl

    I just use the timed release on the D200 instead of a cable release.

    Robert Nabors, Mar 31, 2007

  3. surf_doggie

    John Smith Guest

    You have to order these replacement caps from Nikon direcly. They do NOT
    distribute them to retail dealers:

    PART # 1K467-156 REMOTE CONNECTOR CAP $2.80 EACH

    Nikon Inc. National Parts Department
    310-414-5121

    John Smith, Mar 31, 2007
  4. surf_doggie