    (and how's it made)?

    Thanks,
    Liam the Unhandy

    Liam Kelly, Jul 16, 2003

  2. Liam Kelly

    Adiliegro Guest

    Liam Kelly <Liam Kelly <>> wrote in message news:<>...
    > My Nikon D100's monitor is impossible to see outdoors on a bright day.
    > Has anyone here invented a successful gadget which gets around this
    > (and how's it made)?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Liam the Unhandy

    There is such a thing...do a search for monitor hood. I have seen
    them on the internet for sale.

    Adiliegro, Jul 16, 2003

  3. Liam Kelly

    Twisterbret Guest

    Try this

    http://www.hoodmanusa.com

    Twisterbret

    Twisterbret, Jul 16, 2003
  4. Liam Kelly

    Ed Ruf Guest

    On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 09:05:59 -0400, in rec.photo.digital Liam Kelly <Liam
    Kelly <>> wrote:

    >My Nikon D100's monitor is impossible to see outdoors on a bright day.
    >Has anyone here invented a successful gadget which gets around this
    >(and how's it made)?

    http://www.photosolve.com/main/product/xtendaview/index.html
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    http://members.cox.net/egruf
    See images taken with my CP-990 and 5700 at
    http://members.cox.net/egruf-digicam

    Connie Terasi, Jul 16, 2003
  6. As Liam Kelly <Liam Kelly <>> so eloquently put:

    [] My Nikon D100's monitor is impossible to see outdoors on a bright day.
    [] Has anyone here invented a successful gadget which gets around this
    [] (and how's it made)?
    []
    [] Thanks,
    [] Liam the Unhandy

    There is another option than those given: do not use the monitor image
    to judge. Learn how to use the histogram and the highlight blowout
    indicator at most.

    Chris

    --
    "My current strat is actually a hollow tele."
    -- Fabio

    Not A Speck Of Cereal, Jul 17, 2003