    If not, I guess I'll just have to keep uing the IBM 1GB microdrive...

    thanks for all the help advance.

    paul

    Jack, Jun 14, 2004

  2. Jack

    Ron Risman Guest

    Hi Paul,

    The Nikon D100 has been tested with the Lexar Media 4GB (40x) card with
    write acceleration. The card was formatted as Fat32 with 4k cluster size.
    The test was performed by Rob Galbraith
    (http://www.robgalbraith.com/bins/multi_page.asp?cid=6007-6020).

    I hope this information helps.

    Ron Risman, Webmaster
    Website: www.Cameratown.com
    email:

    Ron Risman, Jun 14, 2004

  3. Jack

    JRS Guest

    After losing the invaluable contents of my 1gb drive after a very undramatic
    fall of two feet to the floor, I have decided to:
    - Never but microdrive storage media again
    - Stick w 512MB or less multiple flash cards rather than one huge one
    - get really fast ones (40X,, I use Lexar)

    Just my 2 cents worth.

    Jose

    JRS, Jun 14, 2004
  4. Jack

    Jack Guest

    thank you all for your input, I'll check out the web page..

    It's just i'm going on vacation up in the mountains and would like to
    bring as little as possible - especially additional fragile CF cards.

    paul

    Jack, Jun 15, 2004