    --
    STEVEN HOLMES

    , Dec 7, 2006

  2. Evan Platt Guest

    On Thu, 07 Dec 2006 05:02:23 GMT, ""
    <> wrote:

    >------=_NextPart_000_0056_01C7198A.97465A60
    >
    >WHAT CAUSES IT TO COPY ONLY SET REGIONAL 1 IF ITS UNLOCKED

    <SNIP>

    Maybe a broken caps lock key, or a Usenet program set to post in HTML?

    Evan Platt, Dec 7, 2006

  3. Anonyma Guest

    wrote:
    > WHAT CAUSES IT TO COPY ONLY SET REGIONAL 1 IF ITS UNLOCKED
    >
    > --
    > STEVEN HOLMES

    DON'T POST IN HTML/RICH TEXT BECAUSE MANY PEOPLE'S NEWSREADERS CAN'T
    READ IT WITHOUT HAVING TO READ THROUGH A BUNCH OF CODE. AND DON'T
    WRITE IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE IT'S CONSIDERED SHOUTING.

    Anonyma, Dec 7, 2006
  4. Hiya .

    In <news:zfNdh.306601$1i1.112493@attbi_s72> you wrote:

    > WHAT CAUSES IT TO COPY ONLY SET REGIONAL 1 IF ITS UNLOCKED

    Caps Lock maybe?

    --
    PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952
    Bah humbug - Homepage: http://www.colinjones.co.uk ICQ# 1707811

    me, Dec 7, 2006
  6. HealthBob Guest

    Read guides at
    http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/guides/slysoft/remove-css-protection-and-region-settings-from-DVD.htm
    most probably you will find the right answer

    HealthBob, Dec 10, 2006