D-SLR image comparison site?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by AArDvarK, Jan 11, 2004.

  1. AArDvarK

    AArDvarK Guest

    A site for image comparison test qualities would
    be nice to know about, concerning digital SLRs only.
    These are makers site offering and not offering
    image downloads that are straight from the camera
    as untouched:

    not:
    Fujifilm (2 cameras)
    Nikon (5 cameras)
    Olympus (1 camera)
    Pentax (1 camera)

    Yes:
    Canon (4 cameras)
    Kodak (1 camera)
    Sigma (2 cameras)

    SLR* not pointe-and-shoot or medium format
    digital backs, anyone know of a good site?
    Correct me if I'm wrong.
    --
    Sincerely,
    Alex