    connecting and dropping outafter 10-20 seconds despite excellent signal
    strength. Disabled windows firewall and tried various settings but all no no
    avail - help!
    =?Utf-8?B?U0FG?=, Apr 5, 2006

  2. Hi
    About signal Strength, http://www.ezlan.net/wbars.html
    Try to change channels usually ch. 11 and 1 are less noisy.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Apr 5, 2006

  3. thanks Jack, but I have tried channel 1, 6, 11 - getting best results on 11
    but still dropping out. I will check outthe link - thanks again
    SAF

    =?Utf-8?B?U0FG?=, Apr 5, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?U0FG?=

    David Guest

    I had a problem with a DWL-G122. Tried lots of things, driver, spyware,
    virus, reinstall, etc and finally gave up. I tossed the 122; installed a
    Buffalo internal PCI wireless adapter; and everything is great.

    David

    David, Apr 6, 2006