    ever mention the default factory username/password for this "Advanced"
    feature.

    Thanks.
    root/administrator, Nov 28, 2004

  2. root/administrator

    CAB Guest

    Bought one on the web and got the same problem. The product
    description is very ambiguous on D-Link website : "works with an
    appropriate Internet phone service plan" and "with the included free
    trial from Lingoâ„¢"". It seems that the product is locked for Lingo
    (There is also an ATT version but it is clealy sold as an ATT
    version). So I am going to return it and stay away from D-Link for a
    while.

    This a pretty stupid marketing trick. Wouldn't you think that they had
    figured out that early adopters who want to breakfree of their phone
    company would not want to tie themselves up to another provider !

    In the mean time, try a softphone they work quite nicely.

    CAB, Dec 5, 2004