    D-Link (SBServer is doing all the DHCP work).

    I can't however find anything to disable the WAN part of the device.
    Could it be this that's causing the problem?

    Dale Walker, Oct 6, 2004

  2. Dale;

    To use the DI-624 as a simple switch, you'll need to connect the SBS to one
    of the LAN ports. The FAQ for using a a router as a switch can be found here.

    http://support.dlink.com/SupportFAQ/default.asp?model=DI-624_revC

    Select the Advanced Features folder and view the FAQ or Using router as
    Access Point / Switch

    =?Utf-8?B?RXJpYyBGcmVpdGFz?=, Oct 7, 2004

  3. Dale Walker

    Dale Walker Guest

    I have two NICs, One going to a router (external) and the other going
    to the DL-624 for internal networking. It looks like I already have
    done what has been suggested apart from perhaps allowing the NIC
    addresses on the server to be dynamic.

    Something to try in the morning...

    Thanks.

    On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 18:23:04 -0700, Eric Freitas <Eric

    Dale Walker, Oct 7, 2004