    I see I'll have to call their support tomorrow. Not looking forward to this,
    knowing they have a terrible fame.

    Performance Centre (Pocket PC reviews):
    Mauricio Freitas, Jul 1, 2004

  2. Mauricio Freitas

    Frank Sams Guest

    Yup I have had two, both had the same issue, and I ra'ed the units back to
    TEch Pac and got a linksys product...

    Frank Sams, Jul 1, 2004

  3. "Frank Sams" <> wrote in message
    > Yup I have had two, both had the same issue, and I ra'ed the units back

    > TEch Pac and got a linksys product...

    Thanks... Will return this one today and get another brand.

    Performance Centre (Pocket PC reviews):
    Mauricio Freitas, Jul 1, 2004
  4. Mauricio Freitas

    Dogg Guest

    On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 21:54:34 +1200, "Mauricio Freitas"
    <> wrote:

    <snippity doo daa>

    >I see I'll have to call their support tomorrow. Not looking forward to this,
    >knowing they have a terrible fame.

    I've found D-Link support to be quite good. At least you talk to
    someone you can understand (Oz) unlike Sony, HP, Toshiba....
    Dogg, Jul 1, 2004
  5. Frank Sams wrote:
    > Yup I have had two, both had the same issue, and I ra'ed the units back to
    > TEch Pac and got a linksys product...

    Same here for work.

    --
    Dave Hall
    http://www.dave.net.nz
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Jul 1, 2004
  6. "Dave - Dave.net.nz" <dave@_no_spam_here_please_dave.net.nz> wrote in
    message news:...
    > Frank Sams wrote:
    > > Yup I have had two, both had the same issue, and I ra'ed the units back

    > > TEch Pac and got a linksys product...

    > Same here for work.

    Just returned this $#%#$ to Tec Pac...

    Performance Centre (Pocket PC reviews):
    Mauricio Freitas, Jul 2, 2004
  7. Mauricio Freitas

    Alastair Guest

    In <8bREc.5679$> Mauricio Freitas wrote:

    > Anyone out there using these? I've just bought one today, and it
    > freezes every 20 minutes or so, impacting the wired (four ports) and
    > wireless connections. I have to turn it off and on to have it going
    > again.

    I have a 614+ here, and I have been using it for about three months with
    minimal problems. It has locked up as you describe on one occassion, and
    required a reboot. My theory at the time is that the firewall locked it
    up for some reason, but I'm no networking expert, so I could be
    completely wrong.

    I know that the quality of D-Link product is pretty controversial, but
    I've been pretty happy with them based on my experience thus far.

    --
    Regards, Alastair.
    http://www.alastair.net.nz
    Alastair, Jul 2, 2004