    aspects. It appears as if the 2100AP is not talking to the G604T. What am I
    doing wrong?

    Mike Bernstein
    Mike Bernstein, Mar 15, 2005

  2. Mike Bernstein

    DLink Guru Guest

    did you use the site survey function to confirm your routers MAC? That will
    also tell you if the repeater is seeing your router.

    Robert....

    DLink Guru, Mar 15, 2005

  3. Mike Bernstein

    DLink Guru, Mar 15, 2005
  4. Yes I did.

    Mike Bernstein, Mar 15, 2005
  5. Yes I did.

    Mike Bernstein, Mar 15, 2005
  6. For anyone interested, D-Link support have told me that the 2 items (G604T
    and DWL 2100AP) are not compatable with each other for this application!
    There is nothing on the box to say that and PC World have both side by side
    on the shelf.

    Mike Bernstein

    Mike Bernstein, Mar 21, 2005