D-Link 1402S Vs Sipura SPA 3000

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by SIP2PSTN, Oct 10, 2005.

  1. SIP2PSTN

    SIP2PSTN Guest

    Hello ! I am planning to but SIP hardware to recieved calls from DID an
    to make calls over SIP . I would like to know which one is bette
    hardware for the following requirments :-

    1. SIP-PSTN
    2. Good Sound quality on less bandwidth ( no latency issue )
    3. DID ( recieving calls )
    4. Caller ID .
    5. work better with adsl router Dlink DSL-500T
    7. better sound compression .
    8. Caller ID

    can some one give comparison based on above eight features .

    Thank you

    --
    SIP2PSTN

    SIP2PSTN, Oct 10, 2005