Cycling Ride to the Tepapayeca Archaeological Site + Izucar de Matamoros (Puebla, MX)

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by erasmo, Jul 24, 2007.

  1. erasmo

    erasmo Guest

    Hi dear Cyclists:

    I would like to share a report from the cycling ride: Mexico City -
    Tepapayeca Archaeological Site . Izucar de Matamoros (Puebla), made
    last Sunday.

    I would kindly suggest you having a look at the photos of: the
    archaeological site, a fifteen years party in Tetela del Volcan, the
    Main Square of Izucar and also from the landscapes along the route.

    If you would like to read the report, or just see the pictures
    (available under the link: "Photoset Show"), please access the
    following direction:

    http://tinyurl.com/3a4ylj

    Greetings and thank you very much for your attention.

    --
    http://erasmo.r8.org

    erasmo, Jul 24, 2007