Cycling Ride to the Mazahua Ceremonial Center (Mexico)

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by erasmo, Jul 17, 2007.

  1. erasmo

    erasmo Guest

    Hi dear Cyclists:

    I would like to share a report from the cycling ride: Mexico City -
    Mazahua Ceremonial Center - Toluca (Mexico), performed last Sunday.

    I would kindly suggest you having a look at the photos of the
    religious procession of San Pedro el Alto, the pictures of the Mazahua
    Ceremonial Center, and also the landscapes along the route.

    If you would like to read the report, or just see the pictures
    (available under the "Photoset Show" link), please access the
    following direction:

    http://tinyurl.com/2u3xl2

    Greetings and thank you for your attention.

    --
    http://erasmo.r8.org

    erasmo, Jul 17, 2007