  1. I WAS RECENTLY INSTALLING XP HOME ON A FRIENDS COMPUTER WHEN I RAN ACROSS
    THIS ERROR MESSAGE. IS ONLY TEMPORARILY SLOWED ME DOWN :HOWEVER, I WOULD LIKE
    TO KNOW WHAT THIS IS ABOUT. DOES ANYONE HAVE SOME INSIGHT? THANK YOU,
    =?Utf-8?B?S1JJU1RJIE1BUkNP?=, May 3, 2007

  2. Can you please post the error message as text?

    A CRC message indicates usually that data in transit (being sent accross a
    network or written to a drive) has a verification signature that does not
    match what is generated when the data is checked now.

    E.g. Low-Level Data Corruption
    --
    Wayne Anderson

    =?Utf-8?B?V2F5bmUgQW5kZXJzb24=?=, May 3, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?S1JJU1RJIE1BUkNP?=

    Betatester Guest

    Change you media (CD ROM ORGINAL) and everything working well after.

    message de news:...
    Betatester, May 7, 2007