    Running XP home with SP2

    Regards
    Chris
    Edgie, Oct 25, 2004

  2. Either your RAM is bad, or the disc you burnt the data on is bad, or the
    device your reading the disc back with is bad.

    I would go with option #1 first...

    Microsoft has made a great memory tester available at

    http://oca.microsoft.com/en/windiag.asp

    Download it, it will create an ISO image you can burn to a create a bootable
    CD, let it test your RAM and see if something comes up bad..

    -L

    Locke Nash Cole, Oct 25, 2004

  3. Edgie

    Edgie Guest