    I have attempted to send an e mail today in response to one received - i.e.
    I used the reply mode and three times the message disappeared. I did not
    touch any delete symbols.....any ideas....ruth

    Ruth May, Jan 20, 2004

  2. Ruth May

    Harrison Guest

    Did you check your Outbox?

    Harrison, Jan 20, 2004

  3. Ruth May

    Jay Guest

    "Ruth May" <> wrote in message
    > I have attempted to send an e mail today in response to one received -

    i.e.
    > I used the reply mode and three times the message disappeared. I did not
    > touch any delete symbols.....any ideas....ruth

    Disappeared?
    You clicked send? Or you were typing away merrily and then all of a sudden
    the window had vanished?
    What email client are you using?
    Have you successfully used this program before to send emails?
    If so, any environmental differences between then and now? e.g. composing
    the email on/offline

    Jay

    Jay, Jan 20, 2004
  4. Ruth May

    wisefool Guest

    Ruth May said:
    > I have attempted to send an e mail today in response to one received
    > - i.e. I used the reply mode and three times the message disappeared.

    what and from where?
    where was it before it wasn't if you take my meaning?

    wisefool, Jan 20, 2004