    --
    Bearman
    If it's got tits, tires, tubes, or transistors, it's trouble.

    bearman, Apr 22, 2005

  2. bearman

    Plato Guest

    bearman wrote:

    > Has anyone had any experience with the antivirus Cyberscrub? Good?

    Cyberscrub is NOT an anti-virus utility.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Apr 22, 2005

  3. bearman

    bearman Guest

    "Plato" <|@|.|> wrote in message
    > bearman wrote:
    > >
    > > Has anyone had any experience with the antivirus Cyberscrub? Good?

    > Cyberscrub is NOT an anti-virus utility.

    What's this then?
    http://www.cyberscrub.com/antivirus/index.php

    bearman, Apr 22, 2005
  4. bearman

    Plato Guest

    bearman wrote:

    > "Plato" <|@|.|> wrote in message
    > > bearman wrote:
    > > >
    > > > Has anyone had any experience with the antivirus Cyberscrub? Good?

    > > Cyberscrub is NOT an anti-virus utility.

    > What's this then?
    > http://www.cyberscrub.com/antivirus/index.php

    Darnit, my mistake. They used to make only hard drive cleaners.

    Plato, Apr 22, 2005
  5. bearman

    bearman Guest

    "Plato" <|@|.|> wrote in message
    > bearman wrote:
    > >
    > > "Plato" <|@|.|> wrote in message

    > > > Cyberscrub is NOT an anti-virus utility.

    > > What's this then?
    > > http://www.cyberscrub.com/antivirus/index.php

    > Darnit, my mistake. They used to make only hard drive cleaners.

    I would guess from your answer that you haven't used Cyberscrub. :)

    bearman, Apr 22, 2005
  6. bearman

    S.Heenan Guest

    "bearman" <> wrote in message

    > "Plato" <|@|.|> wrote in message
    >> bearman wrote:
    >> >
    >> > "Plato" <|@|.|> wrote in message

    >> > What's this then?
    >> > http://www.cyberscrub.com/antivirus/index.php

    >> Darnit, my mistake. They used to make only hard drive cleaners.
    >>

    > I would guess from your answer that you haven't used Cyberscrub. :)

    Maybe it's just me, but I distrust any company with an Affiliates program.
    http://www.cyberscrub.com/partners/index.php

    S.Heenan, Apr 23, 2005
  7. bearman

    bearman Guest

    > Maybe it's just me, but I distrust any company with an Affiliates program.
    > http://www.cyberscrub.com/partners/index.php

    How does having an Affiliates program affect the antivirus program? Serious
    question, not sarcastic.

    bearman, Apr 23, 2005