    clutter up my PC with useless programs?

    --
    Kenny Cargill

    Kenny, Mar 9, 2006

  2. Kenny

    Dan Evans Guest

    "Kenny" <> wrote in message
    news:duomjg$l7g$...

    > Bought a new GeForce video card and it came bundled with Cyberlink's Power
    > DVD 5, Power Director, Power Producer and Media@Show.
    > I am new to video editing, already have Ulead DVD Movie Factory and Adobe
    > Premiere Elements. Is this Cyberlink software any good, I don't want to
    > clutter up my PC with useless programs?

    Stick with the ULead stuff. Powed DVD5 is OK if you're not happy with your
    current DVD player software.

    Dan

    Dan Evans, Mar 9, 2006

  3. Kenny

    PC Guest

    "Kenny" <> wrote in message
    > Bought a new GeForce video card and it came bundled with Cyberlink's Power
    > DVD 5, Power Director, Power Producer and Media@Show.
    > I am new to video editing, already have Ulead DVD Movie Factory and Adobe
    > Premiere Elements. Is this Cyberlink software any good, I don't want to
    > clutter up my PC with useless programs?
    >
    > --
    > Kenny Cargill

    Kenny

    Find I can't get to grips with Media@Show, but the rest do a reasonable job
    depending on the exact version bundled.
    In general they are minimalist apps ie click this button to do everything so
    they are good for dashing of quick lash up's

    I have Ulead VideoStudio 9 and NeroVision 7 Premium and that does me, though
    I would love to try Adobe PE to see the difference.

    Cheers
    Paul.

    PC, Mar 9, 2006