    Cyberlink power producer 2 gold problem <sorted now>

    Hi, Many thanks if any one answers my query ! i have Cyberlink power producer 2 gold with power dvd on the same software it came with my dvd burner all the other programs on the software works perfect but when i want to use power producer 2 gold up comes the screen with the womans face on but whats behind it is just a white blank screen ! i have used it before and it used to work.I have uninstalled and put it back on again but still its doing the same . Thanks guys
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2006
    patti, Jun 26, 2006

  2. patti

    patti

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2006
    Messages:
    3
    sorted it i emailed Cyberlink and one of the reasons it might not work was Internet explorer 7 so i uninstalled that and got back version 6 and it works perfect .10/10 to cyberlink .
    patti, Jun 29, 2006

  3. patti

    Marine

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Help Me!

    I want to burn a DVD and a message comes up and says:

    PowerProducer 2 Gold has failed to preform the task(s) because:
    There was no common media between pins

    Could you PLEASE help me with this problem. I would like to burn this DVD already. Please help me ASAP. If you need more information about what I am doing, I will give it to you.
    Marine, Aug 7, 2006
  4. patti

    Hamlet

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Probelms with Icons even with Explorer 6

    Hi,

    I have same problem as described in below quote with power producer 2 gold, but even converting back to Explorer 6 (as suggested in this forum) did not solve the problem. About a year ago the program worked fine.
    Has anyone an idea what other problems could be the reason that no program icons and no menu is visible in power producer 2 gold? Thanks in advance.

    Hamlet, Jan 1, 2009