    with this way, I am wasting a dvdr everytime I need to do this. how can I
    fix that so that the first disc I make from the dvdrw in vr mode is a dvdr
    in video mode? thanks for any help.

    MauiJNP, Jan 9, 2005

  2. MauiJNP

    missy Guest

    I noticed you are producing countless newsgroup posts and cross-posts on
    countless newsgroups with countless questions.
    I think it would do you well to find a newsgroup etiquette website and
    learn the best way to use newsgroups.

    As for answers to your multitude of questions, you would probably do well to
    buy a substantive book rather than spend all the time blindly producing
    questions. Then you would have your answers at hand. There are books like
    "DVD for Dummies" (no offense) available cheap w/ comprehensive coverage.

    Just a suggestion because I can't imagine how you handle so many posts to
    your elaborate questions. You must be working at this 24/7.

    If you continue to cross post (post the same question to more than one
    newsgroup) people will put you on their "kill" list and you will become
    ignored. Missy

    "MauiJNP" <> wrote in message
    > Is there an easier way to copy dvdrw in vr mode onto dvdr in video mode

    than
    > this?
    >
    > heres what i do now:
    >
    > 1-burn the dvdrw stuff onto a dvdr with dvd decrypt which results in a

    dvdr
    > in vr mode disc
    > 2- use the "make compatible" button in power producer to change the dvdr

    in

    missy, Jan 10, 2005

  3. MauiJNP

    MauiJNP Guest

    >I noticed you are producing countless newsgroup posts and cross-posts on
    > countless newsgroups with countless questions.
    > I think it would do you well to find a newsgroup etiquette website and
    > learn the best way to use newsgroups.
    >
    > As for answers to your multitude of questions, you would probably do well
    > buy a substantive book rather than spend all the time blindly producing
    > questions. Then you would have your answers at hand. There are books like
    > "DVD for Dummies" (no offense) available cheap w/ comprehensive coverage.

    will that book really help? if so, I'll buy it. does it recommend programs
    to use for certain things? any of them freeware?

    > Just a suggestion because I can't imagine how you handle so many posts to
    > your elaborate questions. You must be working at this 24/7.

    Almost and if I don't figure this out soon, I will be taking the dvd
    recorder back to the store. It is not worth this level of frustration.

    > If you continue to cross post (post the same question to more than one
    > newsgroup) people will put you on their "kill" list and you will become
    > ignored. Missy

    I thought about that but as stated above, I am getting very frustrated.

    MauiJNP, Jan 10, 2005
  4. MauiJNP

    missy Guest

    Offhand, the "Dummies" book is the only one I can think of because I saw it
    somewhere. But you could search on Google or Amazon and I'm sure there are
    many books avalable. Some of the webpages people have recommended on these
    groups are excellent resources as well--It would do you well to read as many
    posts as you can on these DVD newsgroups and you will glean a lot of info.
    I'm sure many of your questions have been posted by others.
    There are freeware newsgroups you can read for suggestions about free
    programs. I suggest that you post one question at a time.

    It sounds like you are frustrated because you are trying too much all at
    once. Even with all the help you have been provided on these many groups,
    you can't take advantage of it because you are all over the place. Take one
    problem at a time--

    Other than that, I have no other help for you--I would not attempt to answer
    any of your specific questions even if I could because it would be like
    spitting in the wind. missy

    missy, Jan 10, 2005
  5. MauiJNP

    MauiJNP Guest

    "missy" <> wrote in message
    > Offhand, the "Dummies" book is the only one I can think of because I saw
    > it
    > somewhere. But you could search on Google or Amazon and I'm sure there are
    > many books avalable. Some of the webpages people have recommended on these
    > groups are excellent resources as well--It would do you well to read as
    > many
    > posts as you can on these DVD newsgroups and you will glean a lot of info.
    > I'm sure many of your questions have been posted by others.
    > There are freeware newsgroups you can read for suggestions about free
    > programs. I suggest that you post one question at a time.
    >
    > It sounds like you are frustrated because you are trying too much all at
    > once. Even with all the help you have been provided on these many groups,
    > you can't take advantage of it because you are all over the place. Take
    > one
    > problem at a time--
    >
    > Other than that, I have no other help for you--I would not attempt to
    > answer
    > any of your specific questions even if I could because it would be like
    > spitting in the wind. missy

    though worded several different ways over the posts, my only question that I
    would like answered if how to go from dvdrw in vr mode to dvdr in video
    mode. I have spent at least 10 hours a day trying to dig through various
    websites, reading posts on at least 15 different newsgroups or forums and
    emailed several companies for technical help. this is not the only place I
    am looking. if you feel that I am being rude or something by posting here,
    then killfile me, or leave the newsgroup (you already admitted that you are
    no help to me so I don't know if you'd be of help to anyone else).

    MauiJNP, Jan 10, 2005
  6. MauiJNP

    missy Guest

    Whereas at first I thought you might be simply naive, not rude, and tried to
    help you; after your last rude comment I realize you are simply pathetic,
    probably off your medications, and a waste of time for all the good people
    on these many newsgroups who offer help --in fact, you are waste, period.

    missy, Jan 10, 2005
  7. MauiJNP

    MauiJNP Guest

    if you can't say anything nice don't save anything at all.

    MauiJNP, Jan 10, 2005