    Can anyone help me? The think the software is not a freeware. What about if
    she install some other software? Will this work?

    Tse
    Tse Ming Wai, Aug 27, 2005

  2. Tse Ming Wai

    Wa Fen Kwok Guest

    Tse Ming Wai, <> wrote:

    > My friend has a computer and a DVD hardware installed in it.

    Could you be friends with a computer?

    > Now she has no serial no to install the driver.

    Why does she have no serial no to install the driver, Wai?

    > The software is CyberLink PowerDVD 3.0.

    The luck of the Irish.

    > Can anyone help me?

    Can I help?

    > The think the software is not a freeware.

    It's the first time I ever had the nerve to try it.

    > What about if she install some other software?

    What you do with yourself is up to you.

    > Will this work?

    This is the time to do it, I think.

    > Tse.

    Tell them the other part of that story.
    Wa Fen Kwok, Aug 27, 2005

  3. Tse Ming Wai

    trout Guest

    Tse Ming Wai wrote:

    > My friend has a computer and a DVD hardware installed in it. Now she
    > has no serial no to install the driver. The software is CyberLink
    > PowerDVD 3.0. Can anyone help me? The think the software is not a
    > freeware. What about if she install some other software? Will this
    > work?
    >
    > Tse

    No, that is not freeware. But there are freeware programs that she
    could use.
    A few examples are mentioned on this page:
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?A34B229AB
    --
    From a post on the same subject a few days ago.
    trout, Aug 27, 2005
  4. Tse Ming Wai

    Bibledriller Guest

    Need I to download any codecs in addition to, say, a DSPLAYER?
    Tse
    "trout" <> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:430ff9f3$0$37980$...

    Bibledriller, Aug 27, 2005
  5. Tse Ming Wai

    trout Guest

    Bibledriller wrote:

    > Need I to download any codecs in addition to, say, a DSPLAYER?
    > Tse

    I'm not familiar with that program, myself. Best to just pick a
    program and run it. If codecs are need, they can always be downloaded.
    Its better to install only the codecs that you need. After the
    hardware is installed, you can use a program like Gspot (also freeware).
    http://www.headbands.com/gspot/

    It will analyse the media you want to play, and the codecs available on
    your system to tell you specifically what you need, or don't.

    > "trout" <>

    ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:430ff9f3$0$37980$..
    ..

    trout, Aug 27, 2005