CyberHome Video Recorder

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by ron, Dec 27, 2003.

  1. ron

    ron Guest

    Hi folks,

    I got a CyberHome DVR-1500 DVD video recorder as a Christmas gift. In
    trying to learn to use it, I am using a DVD+RW disk that came with it
    and have recorded three 5-10 minute show segments in a row, just to
    play with. So, if I look at a title list I see three shows listed
    there. I find that the "jump to next track" button on the remote or
    on the recorder does nothing, if I hit it during playback of the first
    of three shows. I can only jump to the next recorded show by going
    back to the title list and choosing the next title to play.

    Might someone who has this recorder or knows about it have any hints
    for me? Like, is each recorded show automatically a "track", or do I
    have to do something else to make them each tracks. The same remote
    button will jump to the next chapter within a recorded show, if I set
    one or more such chapters up, but will not jump to the next recorded
    show..

    I am wondering if something is not working, or am I doing something
    wrong here.

    Thanks!

    Ron
    ron, Dec 27, 2003